when he is in the kitchen.
Dental school has been taking that away from me lately, and I resent it.
He cooked delicious ricotta gnocchi with a creamy tomato sauce. It was perfection. I think he should quit school and be my personal chef. Granted then we would have to survive solely on my potential salary as a therapist. Hmm, well maybe he can be my dentist and my personal chef.
Does anything make a house cozier than a fire in the fireplace? Mmm, I'm all about ambiance and I just don't think anything does it quite like a fire.
Have you ever done something when you were by yourself, and while you were in the middle of doing it, you had the thought, "Man, this could be really embarrassing if someone saw me doing this"?
That happened to me today.
I was in my car, on the way to the university to buy my books for the up coming semester. My nose itched, cause I had a, um, well you know...a booger. So, I might have gotten it. (Awe, come on, I had a napkin! You know EVERYONE does it!) As I was doing the unsightly deed, I thought of that Seinfeld episode--you know the one where he is scratching his nose but it looks like he is picking it, and his new model girlfriend sees him from the next car over, and when he sees her looking at him he yells "Oh...no! No!". Then she doesn't ever call him back, and when he confronts her in front of an elevator at the Calvin Klein office he gives the infamous monologue, "Are we not human? If we pick do we not bleed? I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!"
Yeah, well, someone saw me. Well, at least I think they did. I saw this guy in a tanish/brownish suburban roll up his window, then roll it back down again and peer over the edge of his blacker than black tinting. I could tell he was smiling.
I quickly looked in front of me at the steering wheel, and felt embarrassed hot flashes creeping into my cheeks. Then I thought about what just happened, and I had to keep from smiling. I was worried they would still be looking at me.
Why is that sooo embarrassing? My little nephew picks his nose inches away from my face when he is sitting on my lap, and has absolutely no qualms about it. Maybe I don't want to turn that liberal, but I could probably gain a little more self-confidence not to be embarrassed from the safety of my own car.
Anyway, it was pretty funny. I just had to laugh after it was all over.
Yesterday I went shopping at Savers to use my 30% off coupon. I found the coolest things...including an amazing Irish light and dark grey checkered wool sweater. $5.00, then an additional 30% off. Love it.
Well, now I feel like watching some Seinfeld. Think I will for a bedtime treat. Night all.
4 comments:
Hahahahahaha. Made me laugh.
"There may have been some incidental penetration. But from her angle she was in no position to make the call." Classic episode. Classic.
He would make that as soon as I left! Rude! And cute booger... I mean sweater... :)
Yes, classic topic & funny stuff but I was hoping to see Jeff's finished product.
Post a Comment